Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Yet Another Obsession

I promise this will be the last post about my obsessions. It may be hard for me since I have so many and they change so rapidly. However, I must say, the Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch is the bomb! Come on...does it get any cuter that this? Really now. These little butterflies seem to be the rage. I am seeing them on so many scrapbook pages, cards and craft projects. The punch is so easy to use and cuts through many different materials such as paper, cardboard, felt and even thin metals. Cool, right?

Here are a few pages where I used the Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch:






On this layout, I used a sketch from Susan's Free Sketch Class and punched butterflies out of magic mesh. The shape was perfectly cut. :)





So, give it a whirl but promise not to blame me when you, too, become obsessed! :)

Gina

9 comments:

  1. Love that butterfly punch! Your layouts look great with that little butterfly on it! Where did you get yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Gina - thanks. I wondered how the butterfly's were made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, girls! I bought my punch, well, 2 punches, in Michaels. I also bought a punch with 3 butterflies(1 medium and 2 small)...and very cool. :) I think it was $9.99 and I used a 50% off coupon. RUN!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have to check out M's this weekend (or sooner if I can)! I loved that punch on your The Sky's the Limit LO. The crystal center was the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michaels had a TON of MS punches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I already love that punch, but I need to use it more! Beautiful pages, love the 1st one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I bought that punch in February and have loved using it when I can! Love making quick butterflies from pp, cardstock and then spraying with mist or glitter. They look great layered, too for dimension. Can you tell I share your obsession? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I stopped at M's last week and picked up my butterfly stamp. I picked out the monarch one. It has cut-outs in the wings. I already used it on layout...checkout my sunglasses layout on my blog: http://itsmylife-scrappysteph.blogspot.com/2009/06/new-layouts.html

    Thanks for sharing Gina!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it, Stephanie!!! Your work is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete