Thursday, March 23, 2023

Welcome Jamia Bankhead to the Design Team!!

 We have some exciting news!

It's our pleasure to introduce our new
Design Team Member
Jamia Bankhead
Here’s a little about Jamia:
"Hello I’m Jamia. I’ve been married to my junior high school sweetheart for 32 years. We have 2 handsome adult sons and a furry maniac named Santino Corleone. I have been a memory keeper since 12. I like to cut up paper and glue it back together to create layouts and cards!"

Jamia will start designing with the Flavors of the Month Kit in April and you can see her layout(s) on the website under the "Idea's tab" here -
We are so excited and cannot wait to start sharing her layouts with you! 

Meet the whole team here:
LEFT TO RIGHT:
Rochelle Spears, Jamia Bankhead, TinaGale, Christine Meyer, Suzanna Lee
Lisa Hidy, Nicole Bingamam, Dee Hunt, Theresa Niehoff
Emiley Steinbruegge, Robin Redd, Shannon Allor, Jacqie Mahzaln, and Patricia Barnett

1 comment: