Saturday, February 4, 2023

Show and Tell Saturday with Suzanna Lee!

   Hello! Welcome to...

Show & Tell Saturday 
with Design Team Member 
Suzanna Lee!
Check out this sweet layout Suzanna created using the 
Carta Bella My Valentine Page Kit:

"You are the Sweetest"
Here's what Suzanna said about her layout:
"As soon as I saw the flowers in this collection, I knew that I had to use the sketch. I replaced the hearts in the sketch with fussy cut flowers from one of the patterned papers in the kit. I even used mixed media, per the sketch. Funny thing is, I'm the worst at gauging where things will go and, inevitably, most of my mixed media is covered up. I love being able to use this love-ly collection for one of our cats and not the traditional Valentine's, romantic love it was likely intended for. 
Personal stash items: Leter stickers, Label and Mixed Media!"

Make sure you watch Suzanna's process video here:

Please subscribe to 
and to 
for more awesome process videos!

Here are the kits Suzanna used: 

  
To learn more about these kits, please visit
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment