Saturday, January 7, 2023

Show & Tell Saturday with Suzanna Lee

  Hello! Welcome to...

Show & Tell Saturday 
with Design Team Member 
Suzanna Lee!
Check out this Beautiful layout Suzanna created using the 
Bella Blvd "Our Love Song" Page Kit:
Here's what Suzanna said about her layout:
"With such a busy patterned paper as my mail paper, I needed both the black and white photo and the white space as balance - calm with the chaos. I love that designing layouts with these kits is so easy as I don't spend too much time getting lost in product choices. What is there are my options and there is far less shuffling! Quick and easy!"

Make sure you watch Suzanna's process video here:

Please subscribe to 
and to 
for more awesome process videos!

Here are the kits Suzanna used: 

  

To learn more about these kits, please visit
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment