Friday, June 3, 2022

June 2022 Freaky Fast Formula

Hello and happy Friday!
Today is reveal day for the
June Freaky Fast Formula
Using the formula as inspiration combined with the
Vicki Bolton "Sweet Rush" Page Kit
one of the four page kits included in the
Designer Emiley Steinbruegge
"Cool Stuff"
Emiley:
"Vicki Boutin collections can often be a challenge for me - but this Sweet Rush kit! I am in love with the bright colors and fun papers and embellishments! As soon as I saw the heart paper that was included in this kit, I knew I wanted to use it to document my little guys painting hearts at our kitchen table. Using the Freaky Fast Friday formula, I was able to come up with my design really quickly - I love the way it turned out. I also included a second page because (of course) I had more photos I wanted to add in."

Personal stash items used:  
Foam adhesive, paint for splatters

Inspired and want to join us in this challenge, visit
You have until
June 30th, 11:59 PM (PST)
to submit your layouts!

Remember to stop by our website to check out all of the wonderful August kits:

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment