Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Echo Park Farmer's Market Page Kit Inspiration

It's time for us to share more inspiration from the
Take a look at the layouts the designers created using the

Nicole Bingaman
"Making Memories"
Here's what Nicole said about her layout:
"I wasn't really sure where to go with the Farmer's Market until I noticed the cow and dairy themed elements from the sticker sheet. I went hunting for photos from a local dairy tour we did years ago. It was such a cute little experience to do during the hot summer and my kids loved the little show at the end.
Stickers (embellishment add on), fence border die (from my stash), white nuvo drops (from my stash)"
Rochelle Spears
"Making Memories"


Here's a look at the 

from the 

For more information check out our website:
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love Nicole's layout! Lots of photos is my "thing".

    ReplyDelete