Wednesday, April 7, 2021

PinkFresh Keeping it Real Page Kit Inspiration

Happy Hump Day! 
It's Day 3 of page kit inspiration from the
Flavors of the Month Kit!
This kit features 4 different page collections that are all awesome!

Today, we are sharing inspiration from the

Design Team member
Lisa Hidy
created this layout:
"This is Awesome"
Lisa said this about her layout
"I really love the opportunities for fussy cutting out some of the elements in this kit, so I used part of one of the fussy cut pieces as part of my title. I added a tag so that I could include journaling at a later date if wanted. This line is so perfect for your everyday photos but when I saw this icon saying read more books I knew I wanted to use this cute picture of my friend's granddaughter reading!! 
From my stash: Black pen, and tag"

and
Rochelle Spears
created this layout:
"Current Mood"

Here's a look at the 
from the 
For more information check out our website:
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment