Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Doubleshot Kit Inspiration ~ ColorPlay Rad Dad

Hello!

It's time to take a closer look at the
July 2020 Doubleshot Kit.

Here's what our Designers created using the
ColorPlay Rad Dad Page Kit:

Christine Meyer
"DAD"

Christine said this about her layout:
"I was kind of stuck on where to go with this page kit and when that happens, I like ot go with a formula. Enter Freaky Fast Friday! I used that to create this layout! Fast and easy without having to overwork this tired mom brain  "

Dee Hunt
"The Best Dad"

Dee said this about her layout
"Did a lot of stacked layers on this layout. Had a pattern frame but I need a solid color so I flipped it over for white frame. Add Nuvo Drops to the page."

Here's a look at the page kit the Designers used:

This page kit is part of the
July 2020 Doubleshot Kit:

Please visit our website
for more information on our kit clubs!

Come back tomorrow for more inspiration! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment