Friday, June 12, 2020

June Freaky Fast Formula Inspiration ~ Designer Heather Guy

Happy Friday everyone!
Today we are showcasing the wonderful layout
Designer Heather Guy
created inspired by the 
"Lake Life"
Heather:
"I wanted to keep this page simple to focus on the picture of my son and his girlfriend. Using the Carta Bella Summer Market Page Kit and the Freaky Fast Friday challenge, I was able to create a beautiful page that pulls the eye from one corner diagonally across the pic to the other corner. I fussy cut a few flowers from the patterned paper to add as embellishments. From my stash, I used some spray inks on the background and the title alpha letters."

Here's a look at the formula for this month:
Inspired and want to play along.  Upload your take on this challenge into our
Facebook Subscribers and Fan Group
by 
June 30th 11:59 PM (PST)

We appreciate you taking the time to visit us today and if you haven't already, visit
our website to check out all of the amazing kits we are offering this month:

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment