Thursday, May 7, 2020

Simple Stories "Going Places" Page Kit Inspiration

Hello!

Day 4 of the the
May 2020 
Flavors of the Month Kit
page kit reveal and inspiration!

We are taking a look at these awesome layouts our designers
created using the
Simple Stories "Going Places" Page Kit:

Heather Guy
"Going Place"
Heather said this about her layout:
"The Simple Stories Going Places kit was great for documenting this moment of my hubby and I in San Francisco on a trolley ride! I fussy cut the little trolley by the title out of one of the sheets of paper. I added Simply White Nuvo drops from my stash around the page."

Lisa Brooks
"Road Trip"
Lisa says this about her layout:
"I love the vintage feel of this line! It was perfect for documenting this impromptu selfie my sister in law took of all of us as we headed off on a road trip last October! We had no plans, just drove around and explored, what a fun time and a great line to document it!
From my stash: White cardstock
One sticker is from the embellishment kit"

Here's a look at the individual page kit:
Simple Stories "Going Places" Page Kit:


Please visit our website
For more information check out our website:
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment