Thursday, January 23, 2020

January Kits ~ Design Team Extra Layouts

Hi there!
Today we are showcasing more amazing layouts created by our team members 
using the January kits

First up are two beautiful layouts created using the 
PhotoPlay "We Are Family" Page Kit
the first one was created by
Designer Heather Guy 
"Grandparent Love"
Heather:
"Used some foam to pop the embellishments to add some dimension to this page using the Photoplay We Are Family kit. I used some alphas from my stash for the word Grandparent."

And the second was created by
Designer Rochelle Spears
"Family"

The next two layouts were created using the 
Simple Stories "Hey Crafty Girl"

Designer Heather Guy
"DIY" 
Heather
"I love this Simple Stories Hey, Crafty Girl line!! The vibrant colors and the fun embellishments were so fun for scrapping these pictures of my weekend retreat with my scrapbook friends!"

Designer Rochelle Spears
"Crop It!"

Designer Dee Hunt 
used the 
Doodlebug "Winter Wonderland" Page Kit 
to create the lovely layout below...
"Cheer"
Dee:
"I worked some of my cut off pieces from my first layout. And again using wood for my title and they are also color with the Nuvo Glitter Markers. We have to say Cheers with out Ghirardelli shakes."

Loving our kits this month?
Why not visit our website for subscription and/or purchasing information:
www.scrap-room.com

We appreciate you taking the time to visit our blog!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment