Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Pebbles "Cozy & Bright" Page Kit Inspiration

Hello Again!  

Today we have more lovely layouts from our 
Designers using the
Pebbles "Cozy & Bright" Page Kit
from the
December Flavors of the Month Kit

Grace Tolman
"Christmas Cheer"


Grace said this about her layout:
"I really liked the Holiday floral paper, it was so festive. So I decided to emphasize that on my page, making it the biggest parts within my layout. I used the other papers but only in smaller doses. 
To make the cute stickers stand out against the busy background, I added most of them with some pop up adhesives.
Personal Stash items used: Green Corrugated Thickers Letters; Silhouette Cameo, Border Punch; Black Cardstock"

And check out her process video here:

Lisa Hidy
"Get Your Jingle On"
Lisa said this about her layout:
"The fun bright colors of this kit were perfect for these goofy photos of my nephew in his Santa hat! I decided to make a long title and keep the embellishments to a minimum. The sparkle of the stickers goes well with my glitter Thickers in my titile!  

From my stash: letter stickers and white cardstock."

Here's a look at the page kit:

Subscribe to our monthly kit club today and start receiving your kits!!
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment