Saturday, October 13, 2018

Show & Tell Saturday with Christine Meyer!

Hello and welcome to 

Show & Tell Saturday! 

Today DT Member
 Christine Meyer
is sharing with us this fun and fabulous layout:
Christine shares this about her layout:
"The bright colors of Doodlebug always appeal to me! To make use of several colorful papers I cut them down into strips and circles. Just using little bits of them allowed me to highlight the pictures and all the fun embellishments in this kit!"

And Show & Tell wouldn't be complete without a video, right?  
Make sure you watch her process video here:
Make sure you subscribe to both YouTube channels:
and to 
so that you don't miss any awesome process videos!

Christine used the 
from the
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 

1 comment:

  1. What are you using for the black splatters? I have never used anything like that on my pages. Thanks Sheri

    ReplyDelete