Thursday, July 5, 2018

Carta Bella Summer Splash Page Kit Inspiration

Good Morning!

Time for another awesome layout from
DT Member Heather Guy! 

Heather used the
Carta Bella "Summer Splash" Page Kit
from the
 July 2018 Flavors of the Month Kit!

"Beach Vacation"
Heather said this about her layout:
"I have been loving this kit from Carta Bella Summer Splash for starting to scrapbook all the pictures from our Spring Break trip to the beach! These papers/embellishments are full of such vibrant colors! I decided to keep this layout pretty simple to capture the memories of my boys on the beach! I used some spray ink from my stash for the background and some enamel dots from a previous FOTM kit."

Here's a look at the page kit:
The Designers also used some products from the 
Subscribe to our monthly kit club today and start receiving your kits!!
Come back tomorrow for the
 July Freaky Fast Friday Challenge Reveal!

No comments:

Post a Comment