Saturday, May 19, 2018

Show & Tell Saturday with Suzanna Lee! :)

Hello and welcome to 

Show & Tell Saturday 
with
Design Team Member 
 Suzanna Lee!
Today we have a SUPER CUTE layout to share!
Suzanna shares this about her layout:
"These bright colors are right up my alley! I used a litte bit of all the patterned papers to back the cut file I made for my title. Then to compliment the colors, I added some mixed media in the background. A lot of it ends up covered up but you see just enough as the colors in the embellishments pop the layout. I did use one additional patterned paper that was not in the kit as I didn't want to use that green strip (it was WAY to bold for the letters). Be sure to check out my process video below!!"

And Show & Tell wouldn't be complete without a video, right?  
Make sure you watch Suzanna's process video here:

Please subscribe to 
and to 
for more awesome process videos!

Suzanna used the 
from the 
to create her wonderful layout above. 

To learn more about these kits, please visit
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment