Tuesday, April 3, 2018

American Crafts-Shimelle Box of Crayons Page Kit Inspiration

Hello!

It's time to start sharing inspiration from the different page kits within the
 April 2018 Flavors of the Month Kit!

First up, is
American Crafts Shimelle "Box of Crayons" Page Kit.
Here's a couple of layouts from our DT:

"Be Okay to Show Your True Colors"
By: Lisa Hidy
Lisa said this about her layout:
"If you love bright colors like I do this is the perfect kit for you! I loved the colors sticker in the embellishment kit and knew I wanted to use that in my title...so I added small letter stickers from my stash to the sticker and used it as part of my title! The small letter stickers included in the kit are perfect when doing a long title. I also added some Thickers from my stash to give this long title more visual interest with various fonts! I had fun with this layout doing something a bit different and placing my photos at both sides of the background paper and surrounding them with a bunch of embellishments. I used the big flower die cut to tie the photos together. My son and his friend were having so much fun in these pictures I felt like doing something a bit different on this layout. 
I also used the chameleon sticker from the embellishment kit and circle dies from my stash to pop up the toucan sticker."

"Do Something Good"
By : Rochelle Spears


Here's a look at the page kit:

Also used to create the layouts was the
Subscribe to our monthly kit club today and start receiving your kits!!
See you tomorrow with more inspiration! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment