Monday, January 8, 2018

Pink Paislee "Wild Child" Page Kit Inspiration

Happy Monday!

We are starting the week off with more inspiration from the
January 2018 Flavors of the Month Kit!

Our designers created the following layouts using the
  Pink Paislee "Wild Child" Page Kit.

First up Christine Meyer's wonderful layout,
who's making her debut as a TSR Designer!
Make sure you check out the process video below too!

"Wild Child"
By: Christine Meyer
Christine shares this about her layout:
"The little boy in blue coordinated so nicely with that Chevron paper, I had to find a way to use that as my base. I ended up fussy cutting a cloud from another paper to create a more calm base for my picture and stuck with be but simple embellishments. I also brought in some of the bright red/orange color from the papers to help pull things together."

Take a look at the process video here:


Make sure you subscribe to
The ScrapRoom's YouTube Channel 
and to
Christine Meyer's YouTube Channel 
to stay up on all the wonderful process videos!

"Have Courage"
By Rochelle Spears

Rochelle shares this about her layout:
"I've been wanting to scrap this photo for a while.  It was hard to find the right paper and when I saw Wild Child and all the cute embellishments and sayings, I knew exactly what I wanted to do.  Twine is from my personal stash." 

"Good Times"
By: Lisa Hidy

Lisa said this about her layout:
"This kit was perfect to use to scrap some of our vacation photos to the Kennedy Space Center in Cocoa Beach, FL. I tried to make a moon out of the cloud that is on the striped paper at the top of the page by angling it to look like a half moon. I used bakers twine to give a little added interest to the rocket ship. I also used a few of the fun stickers from the embellishment kit to accent my photos.
From my stash: white cardstock & baker's twine"


Here's a look at the
 Pink Paislee "Wild Child" Page Kit.
 * Embellishments will vary.

This is just ONE of the FOUR page kits in the Flavors of the Month kit. 
 Here's a look at the complete  January 2018 Kit:

YES!! You will receive 4 individual kits in ONE monthly kit for just 
$23.95 a month (membership price) + shipping! 

Join our monthly membership today!

Thank you for stopping by! 
Visit us tomorrow when we share the last "Flavors" in the  January 2018 Flavors of the Month Kit!! 

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment