Monday, December 11, 2017

December "JumpStart" Sketch Challenge Inspiration ~ Designer Stephanie Seiler

Happy Monday!
Today we are showcasing the amazing layout 
Designer Steffanie Seiler 
created inspired by this month's sketch.
To create her layout, Steffanie used the 
Simple Stories "Very Merry" Page Kit
included in this month's 
combined with the 

"Happy Holidays"
Steffanie:
"I rotated the sketch counter-clockwise. I did this primarily because my photos were horizontal, not vertical as they are in the sketch. That, and I just wanted to be different! 
Simple stories is always a favorite of mine. The colors, the variety of prints, the sticker sheets...there is always such a great assortment of things to choose from. And if you get the embellishment kit, there are chipboard pieces to give you even MORE choices. I managed to create this entire layout using NOTHING from my stash. Well, except for the cardstock base. I swapped out the black for vanilla, but that's just personal preference. And the best part? I still have a lot of the kit left to create more stuff!"

Inspired by Steffanie's awesome page?
Here's the sketch...

You have until
December 31st, 11:59 PM (PST)
to play along/
Click HERE for complete challenge rules and details.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment