Tuesday, August 8, 2017

My Mind's Eye Palm Beach Inspiration

Today, we are sharing this amazing page kit from the

Here's a look at 
 * Embellishments will vary.

So refreshing! ;) 

Here's a look at what our designers created using this page kit: 

"Tropical Paradise"
Designer: Ashley Smith
"This is the perfect page kit for my Florida vacation photos. I added the title stickers to a piece of white cardstock to help them stand out against the patterned paper."

"Tropical Vacation"
Designer: Steffanie Seiler
"The Palm Beach collection in this FOTM kit from My Mind's Eye made me think of Hawaii. I have yet to scrap all the photos from a trip way back in 2005 so I went there and found these two of me and my son in one of the hotel pools. I really like how this combination of colors, prints and cute embellishments turned some rather bland photos into something pretty. This kit was a lot of fun to work with!
Doily & Twine from personal stash.
Sketch inspiration: Diana Fisher for Sketch Thursdays" 

Both Ashley and Steffanie also used the Embellishment Add-On kit:

 Here's a look at the August Flavors of the Month Kit
 * Embellishments will vary.
4 individual kits in ONE monthly kit! 
$23.95 a month (membership price) + shipping! 

Join our monthly membership today!

No comments:

Post a Comment