Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Bo Bunny "Petal Lane" Page Kit Inspiration

Good Morning! 

Let's take a look at 
BoBunny "Petal Lane"
June 2017 Flavors of the Month Kit:

Such a wonderful color combo! 

Take a look at this wonderful layout created by our deisgner

Steffanie Seiler
"In Full Bloom"
Steffanie said this about her layout:
"This kit featuring Bo-Bunny's "Petal Lane" has a very spring-y feel to it...for me at least. I went scrolling through some of my phone photos and came across these of me running along a road where the white flowers in the trees were in full bloom. I hadn't planned to use the die-cut for the title initially, but the more I worked everything together, it seemed to be the perfect fit. I added some tiny flowers from my own stash but mostly stayed within the kit. I'm pretty happy with how it all turned out and love how the blue in my photos pops off the yellow, pink and black."

Steffanie also used papers from the Patterned Paper Add-On Kit, The Embellishment Add-On Kit and twine, mini flowers, pearl gems, Nuvo drops (black) from her own stash. 

Here's a look at the
YES!! You will receive 4 individual kits in ONE monthly kit for just 
$23.95 a month (membership price) + shipping! 

Join our monthly membership today!

Visit our YouTube channel for videos on our kits! 
YouTube Channel

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment