Monday, August 15, 2016

August Doubleshot Kit Inspiration #2

Hello and Happy Monday!

We are starting the week off with some wonderful inspiration from another Page Kit of the

Here's what our Designers created using

"Got Magic?"
by Rochelle Spears
"I took the kids to Disneyland in 2014 for my son's birthday and I still haven't finished scrapping photos!  When I first saw this collection I was excited to use it.  I had the perfect photos and I cut the perfect title from my Cameo.  This layout came together quick and fast and I love it.  Everything I used (except title) is from the kit."

"Magic @ The Ball Stadium"
by Cassie Wiscarson
"When I first saw this Doubleshot Page Kit I was a little stumped since I haven't been to Disney since I was a kid. Once I looked past the sticker sheet I knew the colors and patterns would look great with some pictures from a recent baseball game. I used all of the patterns that came with the kit along with the enamel dots. I finished the page off with the doily and letters from my stash."

If you didn't get to see the video showcasing the August Doubleshot kit here it is again:

Please make sure you subscribe to our YouTube Channel here -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCteQbV4yCkly_lBE-dWDr3A 


To purchase/subscribe to the Doubleshot kit club, please visit

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment