Friday, December 11, 2015

It's Freaky Fast Friday!!

.December's Freaky Fast Formula!!
This month's formula is from Rochelle.....
(2) 1 1/2 x 12
(2) 3 3/4 x 1/2
(2) 2 1/2 x 1/2
(1) 8 1/4 x 12
(1) 4 1/4 x 1 1/2
(1) 5 x 6 3/4
(1) 6 3/4 x 5 1/2

And here are the steps to completing your layouts using the December formula...

1. Collect a few pics.
2. Cut your patterned paper to the dimensions stated above.
3. Push the paper around your cardstock till you achieve the look you want, or simply copy the layout below!
4. Adhere and EMBELLISH! It is that easy!!


Today, I'm sharing my work with the December 2015 Freaky Fast Formula using the Simple Stories Claus & Co. line from the Flavor of the Month Kit.  I cut my papers, pushed things around and flipped the sides a couple times before I came to my final result.  The two panels that are 6 3/4" are the top and bottom pieces partially buried under the largest piece.  I, also, cut a few designs from the patterned paper and matted them to serve as embellishments.  This was a fun recipe.  I hope that you give it a go!

Last weeks recap...

This layout was created by Rochelle using Shimelle's Christmas Magic, found in the  December 2015 Flavor of the Month Kit.  I just love that this formula has sooooo much patterned paper. You can layer it so many different ways. Gotta love that!! The embellishments that come with the kit are so cute too!!

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment