Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Project Life: August Sketches

Hi friends! I had so much fun creating new title card designs last month that I decided to challenge myself to a repeat performance for August. After all, school is about to start and I won't have nearly as much free time, so I thought I would create a couple of more sketches to make scrapping fast and easy during the school year. That's what I'd like to share with you today: two more Project Life sketches.

August Sketch #1


For this sketch, I was inspired by the banner die cuts and the library card journal card from the October Afternoon Public Library collection.  Adding a 3x4 to my 4x6 title card with a few other embellishments is a quick and easy solution when you don't have any 4x6 cards.


August Sketch #2


For this card, I really wanted to showcase the wooden circle embellishments by Elle's Studio. I backed them with some scrap pieces to really help them stand out. For the gray card, I cut out one of the polaroid shapes from one of the papers in the kit and turned it sideways.  We often have polaroid style die cuts in our kits, so this sketch can be reused for a variety of pages.


I hope that your Project Life sketch collection is growing and making it easier for you to "Get More Pages Done!" Thanks for stopping by and see you next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment