Sunday, November 10, 2013

"Stash" Challenge Update (Week 6)

I know, I'm a little late posting my completed layouts for Week 6. It was shipping week around here, and of course, getting the kits shipped out always takes precedence over everything. :) And now, with the kits all on their way to their happy homes all over the world, I can get back to my regularly scheduled early morning scrapbooking and blog posting! I only got (3) pages done last week, but I've got another 2-pager put together on my scrappin' table, just waiting to be glued and embellished. I was hoping I'd get that one finished for this post, but it will have to wait until next week.

I used the Bella Blvd. All-American kit from the July Doubleshot Kit (love those papers) and some random embellishments from my stash. I used one of The ScrapRoom's journaling card stamps from who know what year (love that too; I'll definitely have to put those journaling stamps in a place where I remember I have them so that I can use them. It made journaling easy and filled that space nicely with something other than straight lines and words.)
Sketch #7
Kit: 7/13 DS Kit
Photos from 2001

And, here's a little 8x8 cutie for my Snapshots album. I only have a few pages left to scrapbook to complete those albums from 2008 and 2009. They are my favorite albums. I have a journaling page on one side, with highlights from the week and one scrapbook page on the other side with a photo or two from the week. I kept up with the journaling all year long and added the scrapbook pages as I found time. (Why oh why didn't I keep up with that every year??? It's because I always wanted to try my hand at 12x12 Project Life, and so far, that hasn't worked for me... Hmm... I'm trying to determine my approach for 2014. Not sure yet.)
Variation on Sketch #1
Kit: 7/13 DS Kit
Photos from 2009

Tammy
"Scrappin' The Stash" Round 2 Running Total: (16) pages and (12) cards

No comments:

Post a Comment