Wednesday, October 2, 2013

October Kits and a month-long Challenge!

Good Morning Friends! Tammy here to wish you all a "Happy Wednesday" - middle of the week, and only two more days until the weekend starts! During this time of the year, my family is gone every Saturday to a soccer game or a far-away cross-country meet, but this coming weekend, we have an unprecedented free Saturday! I think I'll make a delicious breakfast casserole and plan to have coffee on the porch with my husband while my boys sleep in until noon. It's the little things that make life grand, don't you think? :)

Our October Kits went live on Monday night, and aren't they fun! There is so much variety in colors and style and embellishment types this month, and I am so excited to get some extra time to scrapbook on my upcoming "free" Saturday! We will be shipping the kits out on Monday, so there is still time to add some of the great coordinating add-on kits or individual coordinating items from our store to your October shipment. If you are a TSR Member, just e-mail me to add to your shipment.
OCTOBER FLAVORS OF THE MONTH KIT: $23.95

But before I sign off, start thinking about your scrapbooking goals and which (7) scrapbook sketches you want to use for our next "Scrappin' The Stash" Challenge, which will start tomorrow and run (7) weeks - through November 21st. I'm working on my (7) sketches today, along with some tweaks to my challenge parameters. I'll post them all here tomorrow. I'm looking forward to some creative play in my scrapspace this fall, and I hope you'll plan to join me!

OCTOBER PROJECT LIFE KIT: $17.99

AND SOME AMAZING ADD-ON KITS TO MAKE YOUR KITS GO EVEN FURTHER...
OCTOBER EMBELLISHMENT KIT: $12.00

OCTOBER PATTERNED PAPER KIT: $7.00

OCTOBER CARDSTOCK KIT: $7.00

TSR EXCLUSIVE "JOURNALING TAG #8: JOURNALING OVAL TAG Stamp Set: $6.00
(Oval fits on a standard-sized shipping tag; 2 tags are included in this month's FOTM Kit)


No comments:

Post a Comment