Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Project Life: Another Sketch

Hi friends!  Today I thought I'd share my Week 29 spread and the sketch that I used for my title card.  I don't know about you, but using a sketch really helps me try something new.  Usually, my cards are pretty linear, so I made a sketch that includes a lot of circles.  It was definitely a challenge for me, but I like how it turned out.

Week 29


These photos are from the week or so before school started last year.  I went back into the classroom and had just a few days to get my classroom together and my little one to go to bed on time.  The deep green in my classroom worked pretty well with Crate Paper's The Pier cards and embellishments in the August Project Life Add-on Kit.



The buttons came in the Project Life Add-on Kit but the cork arrow came in the Flavors of the Month Travel Girl kit.  I knew I had to figure out a way to include at least one in this month's pages.  

Thanks for stopping in today.  Leave me a comment if you use the sketch.  I'd sure love to see what you do with it.

1 comment:

  1. I love the sketch. I'll definitely be using that on one of my PL pages.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete