Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Project Life: Keeping It Simple in Week 9

Ok, so by now I'm sure all you Project Lifers have seen the brand spanking new Project Life Add On that Tammy rolled out this month, right?  Not only is there an awesome mix of product at a very good price, but it is also an amazing time saver.  Everything came pre-cut at 4x6.  I LOVED it!  The hardest part was deciding which paper line to use first.  Since my Week 9 photos included lots of red and blue, I went with the Echo Park Your Smile collection.  Here's the whole spread (click on the image to enlarge).


The Add On came with many 3x4 cards to choose from.  Some filler and some with room for journaling.  And the best part was that I just had to make one cut and then round the corners.

For my title card, I added a paper strip to one of the 4x6 cards that came in the kit.  Then, I layered on a couple of Echo Park stickers from the Flavors of the Month kit.  How cool that they coordinate???  The yellow Thickers are from my stash.  


For my weekly review card, I decided to fill in the "How I spend my time ..." card with mini alphas that came in the kit.  I thought my kids might like to look back on how I prioritize my week.  Ok, so this isn't exactly how I allocate my time, but I sure would if I could.  


As you can tell, this week's layout is super simple.  I didn't feel the need to embellish much because the papers were already so fun.  And it was super fast . . . thanks to the new Add On kit.  

See you soon with my Week 10 spread and a Project Life sketch.  Oooo . . . that's new.  Ha ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment