Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What's In Store? Smash Books!

K&Company Smash books hit the scrapbook scene in the Spring of 2011. And they have been a huge hit ever since. After doing a little poking around on the internet, I stumbled across the Smash Blog HERE.


You can find all sorts of interesting ways to Smash as well as sample pages from fellow Smashers.  Here are a few of my favorites.


Tessa created an illustrated list of things that she loves at the moment.  What a treasure for future generations!


Kellie created a Top 10 list of items she uses for Smashing.  But this same concept could be applied to any Top 10 list.



Barb smashed her trip to Chicago, complete with tabs for different activities, pockets for receipts, and tons of pictures.

So, are you ready to Smash?  I know I sure am.  I'm thinking of doing a Summer book.  Or maybe an All About Me book.  Ooo wait, maybe a Disney Autograph book.  Hmmm . . . I don't know.  Maybe all three.  In any case, I'll need to do myself a little shopping in the TSR Smasbook Store HERE.  These items are on my list.

Smash Pockets


Smash Tape: Calendar


Smash Dividers


Smash Clips


What about you?  Are you planning to Smash?  What are your must-have Smash items?  I'd love to know!

1 comment:

  1. I got some of that tape with my last kit but haven't had a chance to play with it yet

    ReplyDelete