I'm here today to share my 2nd layout using February's Freaky Fast Formula. Just in case you forgot, here's a reminder...
1. Cardstock or Patterned Paper Background
2. 9-3" X 3" patterned paper
No, I'm not kidding...that is it!!
And here are the steps to completing a layout using February's formula...
1. Collect a few pics.
2. Cut your patterned paper to the dimensions stated above.
3. Push the paper around your cardstock till you achieve the look you want, or simply copy my layout below!
4. Adhere and EMBELLISH! It is that easy!!
Here's a look at my 2nd Freaky Fast Layout for February...
Wrapped in LOVE
Again, this layout came together sooooo quickly! I used the Jillibean Soup Hearty Barley kit from the Flavors of the Month kit. This layout only took 30 minutes!! The major difference between last week's layout and this week's layout, is that I incorporated pics into my grid. Like I said the possibilities are ENDLESS!!
Don't forget that if you create a layout using this month's formula, all you have to do is add your link to this post HERE by Wednesday, February 29th. Our design team will then choose our favorite, and one lucky lady will win a $10 gift certificate to our TSR Store!
Have a great weekend!