This is actually the 2nd installment of Freaky Fast Pages. And if you are interested in July's formula, take a look HERE.
Here is August's formula...
1. Cardstock Background
2. 5 1/2 X 9 1/2 patterned paper
3. 2 1/2 X 10 patterned paper
4. 1 1/2 X 11 patterned paper
5. 1-2 1/2 inch diameter circle patterned paper
6. 1-5 inch diameter circle patterned paper
And here is the steps to completing your layouts using the August formula...
1. Collect a few pics.
2. Cut your patterned paper to the dimensions stated above.
3. Push the paper around your cardstock till you achieve the look you want, or simply copy my layout below!
4. Adhere and EMBELLISH! It is that easy!!
Here is a look at my 2nd AUGUST FREAKY FAST PAGE...
Dirty Summer Days
This layout was created using Little Yellow Bicycle Sweet Summertime from the August Kit. And since I already had my dimensions for the paper, the placement came together so easy!! This layout took me 30 minutes...30 MINUTES!!!
I think I mentioned a GIVEAWAY, right?
Well, we wanna see your layouts...as many as you can complete using July and August's Freaky Fast Formulas!! And for every layout you share in the comments of this post, you will get your name in the hat that many times!! So...the more you scrapbook, the more chances you have to win!!! Whoot! Whoot! All you have to do is leave a comment IN THIS POST with a link to your layouts by Wednesday, August 31st. And if you win, you could win this...
Good luck and we can't wait to see your layouts!! And don't forget to stop by next Friday for another layout using the same formula!