Saturday, March 27, 2010

April Sneak Peek Day #4

Our April countdown continues, and today we're going to take a little sneak peek at one side of our April Doubleshot Kit. One of my favorite new scrapbooking manufacturers to hit the scene in the past couple of years is Bella Boulevard. I find their designs bursting with color and whimsy. Their papers just seem to beg me to pull them out and create something with them. Of course, I couldn't resist their beautiful Estate Sale line - full of blues and pinks and some taupe thrown in there for good measure. The icing on the cake for this kit was when I discovered that the colors from the new American Crafts "I Do" line coordinated perfectly, so I was able to add some beautiful and textural elements from American Crafts to really round out the pairing of elegance and whimsy.

Barista, Rebecca Bose, designed this fun single-photo layout using the Estate Sale Doubleshot Kit. I love the cluster of embellishments and title and journaling that fills the right side of the page, balancing out the large matted photo. This design would work with just about every photo and paper line combination out there! Why not pull out an older kit and try it today while you wait for tomorrow's sneak peek!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how pretty! You know, I'm trying so hard not to buy the double shots every month since it's really not in the budget, but they're always so beautiful! And I made 3 gorgeous layouts from last months double shot so far. I mean, come on, can you really put a price on precious memories and beautiful scrapbooks?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm getting a little antsy...i may have to find some $ and get this kit!

    ReplyDelete