Monday, November 23, 2009

Week #47 Weekly Challenge!

Welcome to Week #47's Weekly Challenge! This week's challenge will highlight our November Sketch, created exclusively for TSR by Julie Bonner.

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: Create a layout based on the following sketch and upload your layout to the Week #47 CHALLENGE FOLDER. All layouts much be uploaded by 9:00 a.m. CST on Monday, November 30th.


Here are a couple of layouts from The ScrapRoom's Barista Team inspired by Julie's sketch:
By Brenda Carpenter:

By Jenny Moore:

THE PRIZE: A cute Lil' Man Collection Kit from Cosmo Cricket (plus a few extra goodies!

CHALLENGE RULES:There are only 2 rules if you want to enter a weekly challenge:
1.) Your submission has to be a new layout created for this challenge. :) You're on your honor here, but the idea of a Weekly Challenge is to finish new layouts and not simply upload old layouts. :) (Your actual layouts can be done in any size - 12x12, 8.5x11, 8x8... whichever size you scrapbook in!
2.) Please only submit one time for each weekly challenge!

3 comments:

  1. I have had lots of trouble posting my submission to the week #47 challenge. My attampts to contact the forum admin email address get bounced back to me - it comes up as terribradford@yahoo.com - so I am looking for some advice!!! I will upload my submission to my blog at www.carriescreationsandmusings.blogspot.com - mabe someone can pull it off of there...help!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sketch was so much fun. I was able to put the LO together in under a half an hour - well after midnight. That is a testimony to a wonderful design.

    Thanks for a multi-photo sketch with room for journalling. My favorite.

    ReplyDelete