Saturday, February 7, 2009

School Valentine's

Wow! Valentine's Day is almost upon us. Can you believe it is a week from today?!? Anyway, each year I have always just spent the money and bought the kids Valentine's to fill out for school. Well, this year in an effort to save a few bucks and use up some supplies I already have at home I am making the girls Valentine's for school. They are super easy and I get to play with paper, so what is more fun than that I ask.



They are about 3x4 1/2 and I stamped a cute little creature and the sentiment added some ribbon and a sucker and then let my daughter take care of the rest. So if you still need to get those Valentine's together for school just pull out some paper and stamps and you and the kids can spend some great time creating some fun Valentine's.

Smiles,
Angela

2 comments:

  1. great idea Angela
    we are doing something similar at our house this year with mini m&m's :)

    ReplyDelete