Say hello to our newest Design Team member—
Crystal Barrett!
Her talent and passion for crafting shine through in every layout, and we’re so excited for you to see what she brings to the table.
🌟 A Little About Crystal...
Hey everyone! I'm Crystal Barrett aka Pineapple Papers! I live in sunny Arizona with my husband, son, daughter and dog who really is our 3rd child! We love to travel and I scrapbook it all! I have been scrapbooking since the late 90s when I would cute all my photos with decorative scissors...don't worry they have been taken away from me never to return!
I am so very excited for this team!!! Such an amazing group!!! I feel blessed to be here!!!
Layout Inspiration:
For her first project with us, Crystal created a beautiful layout using the
WRM/Paige Evans Happy Haven Page Kit
from the July 2025 Flavors of the Month kit:
Be sure to follow along with us on our social channels:
Crystal Barrett : YouTube Channel & Instagram
The ScrapRoom: YouTube Channel, Instagram & Facebook
Here's her process video here:
Please help us give Crystal a warm welcome in the comments below! 💕



Do you need a personal loan/business financing?
ReplyDeleteOur financing program allows a low interest repayment plan.
just 2% per year over a period of 30yrs .
Loan processing and funding takes 24 business Disbursement.
Email ZENITHLOANFIRMSERVICE@GMAIL.COM
A Permanent Cure for Herpes Virus with Dr Kham Herbal Remedies, I'm writing this to share my personal journey and victory over a health challenge. I was previously suffering from genital herpes, oral herpes, and shingles. It is no longer news that the herpes virus is increasing by the day, and many people living with the sickness are often too afraid to speak about it due to the stigma associated with the diagnosis. I'm coming forward today because I believe it is important for others to know that there is a path to healing. When I first discovered I was infected three months ago, I was shocked, confused, and felt as though my world had crumbled. While my medical practitioner suggested ways to manage the symptoms, I was desperate to find a lasting solution. I was suffering from genital herpes and oral herpes. Before I came in contact with Dr. Kham, it is no longer news that the herpes virus is increasing by the day. The fear is that many people living with the sickness are scared of speaking about it because of the stigma that comes along with it. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure for this sickness, but many are unaware of it. During my search for alternative remedies, I came across the website of Dr. Kham, an African herbalist. I reached out to him, followed his instructions meticulously, and recently returned to the hospital for a follow-up test. To my absolute amazement, the results confirmed that I am now negative. If you are struggling with this virus, I encourage you to reach out to Dr. Kham to get his herbs and get cured from his virus: Contact Information Email: dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com and WhatsApp: +234 8159922297, His Website; https://herbalistdrkhamcaregiver.simdif.com
ReplyDelete