Saturday, April 8, 2023

Show & Tell Saturday with Suzanna Lee

Hello! Welcome to...

Show & Tell Saturday 
with Design Team Member 
Suzanna Lee!
Check out this wonderful layout Suzanna created using the 
Paige Events Blooming Wild Page kit & Add Ons
from the April 2023 Kits.

"Family"
Here's what Suzanna said about her layout:
"Whenever I see the striped papers, I always have to cut them apart. It's just where my brain goes. And, typically, I'll stitch them. But as Paige already took care of that with the tone on tone stitches printed onto the paper, there really wasn't room for that. With all the color form the patterned paper and coordinating embellishments, I really had to go with a black and white photo. Just the 4 of us before my son went back to college. I love seeing them grow up and become their own people but I sure do miss having all 4 of us under one roof"

Make sure you watch Suzanna's process video here:

Please subscribe to 
and to 
for more awesome process videos!

Here are the kits Suzanna used: 

  
To learn more about these kits, please visit
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment