Saturday, March 4, 2023

Show & Tell Saturday with Suzanna Lee

Hello! Welcome to...

Show & Tell Saturday 
with Design Team Member 
Suzanna Lee!
Check out this wonderful layout Suzanna created using the 
PinkFresh Spring Vibes Page kit & Add Ons
from the March 2023 Kits.

"Girls Weekend"
Here's what Suzanna said about her layout:
"While I love all the papers, I had to choose and so I went with mostly B sides between the kit and the add on's. There's a hit of the blues in there to compliment the blue shirt my daughter is wearing but otherwise I focused on the greens, pinks and yellows. Some of the flowers had too thick a white border so I trimmed that down a tad but otherwise, this kit is perfection! Lots left over for more scrappy creations!"

Make sure you watch Suzanna's process video here:

Please subscribe to 
and to 
for more awesome process videos!

Here are the kits Suzanna used: 
  
To learn more about these kits, please visit
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment