Friday, February 17, 2023

Feb. 2023 Freaky Fast Friday Inspiration ~ Emiley Steinbruegge

   Today we are featuring a wonderful layout created by

Design Team Member
Emiley Steinbruegge
inspired by the
February 2023 Freaky Fast Formula Challenge:
Emiley shares this about her layout:
"The Carta Bella FOTM kit is so cute and I immediatley knew I wanted to use it to document our traditional family Valentine dinner. Using the FFF formula always makes my layouts come together so quickly. Since there were several circles listed in the formula, I really decided to play that up by cutting my photos into circles, using some circle stamps, and using the circle embellishments from the add on sticker sheet. I was able to include several of the patterns from the paper in my circles as well. So fun!"

And here is a look at the formula:

Inspired and want to play along?   
You have until 
February 28th, 11:59 PM
to link up your entries into the 
February Challenges Album
located in 
on Facebook.

Remember to stop by our website to check out all of the amazing February kits:

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment