Saturday, June 25, 2022

Welcome Jacqie Malzahn & Patricia Barnett to the Design Team!

 We have some exciting news!

It's our pleasure to introduce 2 NEW Design Team members!  

Please welcome 
JACQIE MALZAHN
Jacqie will be designing with the Doubleshot kit and Shots of Life kit! 
Here's a little more about Jacquie:
 Hello from MN! I'm Jacqie, also known as JQCrafty on YouTube! I have been scrapping off and on since I was a kid, but have made it a more permanent place in my daily life since I was pregnant with my son. I'm also blessed with an amazing husband and we have our extended family close by. We enjoy any mini adventure we can come up with, but especially any on our fishing boat in the summers! I was originally introduced to The ScrapRoom right out of college and have been a huge fan ever since. I love what scrapbooking does for my life and I hope others can find the joy it can bring as well. 
Instagram: jqcrafty


PATRICIA BARNETT
Patricia will be designing with the Shots of Life kit and Add-On kits! 
Here's a little more about Patricia:
"Hello! My name is Patricia, I also answer to Tricia in the crafty community known as. "Craftytricia". 
I was introduced to my 1st passion, scrapbooking in 1996, with Creative Memories. Shortly after that, I birthed my crafty group, "WhoGivesaScrap!?" in which we turned 17 in April 2022. It's a pleasure to be in contact with other creative crafters from around the world.  Besides Scrapbooking, I dabble in creative planning, creative journaling, and planning, and I love every minute of it. The problem is I don't use what I buy fast enough! I've met amazing people during my creative journey and am happy to call them friends!  I recently launched a Podcast, "Cali Girls Scrap". Check it out if you get the opportunity! 
The ScrapRoom has been a real MVP in supporting my fun but purposeful addiction. I've been a continuous subscriber for 15+ years. I absolutely love getting happy mail each month, no questions asked. I am excited to be here and be a part of the team! Since the pandemic, I have become an affiliate for reputable companies and also have done PR for several teams nonstop. 
For those who know me, thank you for your continued encouragement and virtual friendship. Your exchange of communication means a lot! Looking forward to establishing more crafty friendships
See you around!!"

Stay tuned as we will start sharing Jacqie & Patricia's beautiful creations
 starting with the July Kits!
You can check out the July inspiration under the 
"Idea's"  tab on

Thank you to all the current returning 
Design Team Members!

Meet the ScrapRoom Team HERE:
Designers from left to right:
Rochelle Spears, Brenda Ragsdale, TinaGale. Christine Meyer, Suzanna Lee, Lisa Hidy, Nicole Bingaman, Dee Hunt, Theresa Neihoff, Emiley Stienbrugge, Robin Redd, Shannon Allor 
and new Designers - Jacqie Malzahn and Patricia Barnett.




No comments:

Post a Comment