Thursday, November 18, 2021

Mixing The Kits with Lori Stroup!

  Hello Friends!
Today, we are sharing this awesome layout created by 
Design Team Member
 Lori Stroup
using a couple of the 
"Fall"
Lori said this about her layout:
"I loved the Echo Park 'Fall' papers that are in the Patterned Paper kit this month. Dark woodgrain and orange check? Yes, please! I paired these papers with this month's sketch to create a really quick layout. I cut the center out of the woodgrain paper so it could serve as a mat to my layout and then I was able to use what was left for one of the circles. I used both sides of the Fall Harvest paper - one side of the banner and the other side for the circle. To help my papers stand out a bit from the white background, I inked all of the edges with Tim Holtz Walnut Stain distress ink. I added the chipboard pieces from the embellishment kit and a few enamel dots from my stash and some gold splatters to finish off my layout. 

Kits used - Patterned Paper Kit, Embellishment Kit
From Stash - white cardstock, enamel dots, walnut stain distress ink, gold mist."

Here's a look at the kits Lori used:



Make sure you check out the Kit Reveals on the

For more information about the 
or any of
visit our website:

No comments:

Post a Comment