Wednesday, January 6, 2021

PhotoPlay Love Letters Page Kit Inspiration

    Happy Wednesday!
Today, we are sharing layouts from our Design Team 
using the 

From the 
Lisa Hidy
“Be Mine”
Lisa said the following about her layout:
I love the beautiful colors of this kit. I used the phrase "be mine" from the embellishment kit as my title. I used some color blocking to showcase all the beautiful patterns contained in this fun kit!

Heather Guy
“LoveBirds”
Heather said this about her layout:
The Photoplay Love Letters is a cute collection for documenting the loves in your lives, whether it be spouses/significant others, children or pets! I used it to keep this memory of my husband and I having wine slushies at a local winery. It was a spontaneous stop one day and I loved being able to document this special time together. I used the Embellishment Kit and some alphas from my stash for the word "Birds".

Here's a look at the individual page kit the Design Team used:
For more information check out our website:
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment