Friday, December 4, 2020

December Freaky Fast Formula

Its the first Friday of the month, which means its reveal day for the 
December Freaky Fast Formula
Using the formula as inspiration combined with the 
Pink Paisley "Not a Creature Was Stirring" Page Kit
one of the four page kits included in the 
December Flavors of the Month Kit
Designer Lisa Hidy
created the lovely layout below...
"Tinsley's 1st Christmas"
Lisa:
"This formula came together super fast! I went for a linear but simple look when lining up my cut pieces. I thought it framed my photo well and the fun sticker sheet gave me the perfect options for embellishing my layout!
From my stash: letter stickers and enamel dots"

Inspired and want to join us in this challenge, visit
You have until
December 31st, 11:59 PM (PST)
to submit your layouts!

The ScrapRoom Kit Club
is currently accepting new subscriptions.
Purchasing and subscription information can be
found on our website: 

We appreciate you taking the time to stop by our blog!
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment