Friday, August 14, 2020

August Freaky Fast Formula Inspiration ~ Designer Heather Guy

Hello and welcome!
Today we are showcasing an amazing layout created by
Designer Heather Guy
inspired by the 
August Freaky Fast Formula
"Explore Your Word"
Heather:
"Let me be honest . . . The Simple Stories Vintage Great Escape kit was not one I would have purchased. But using it to create this page, I fell in love with it! I had the perfect picture of my nephew and using the Freaky Fast Friday recipe, I was thrilled with the way this page turned out! This line is perfect for scrapping those outdoor/nature memories."

And here's a look at this month's formula:
Inspired and want to play along? 
 Click HERE for challenge details and rules.
You have until 
August 31st, 11:59 PM
to upload your entries into our challenges album into our
Facebook Subscribers and Fans Group

Have a wonderful and safe weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment