Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Mixing Up the Kits with Lori Stroup

Hello Everyone!

Today, we are sharing this wonderful layout 
Designer Lori Stroup
created 
by mixing up the different 
"Be-You-Tiful"
Here's what Lori said about her layout:
I love the colors and the patterns in the Simple Stories - I Am - collection! They are so just so pretty!
For my layout, I used one of the 4x6 cut apart cards from the Shots of Life kit to serve as my title. I also fussy cut the flowers from a couple of the other cut apart cards for embellishments. This is a great way to get more use out of those cut apart papers.
I used the papers from the Patterned Paper Add - on Kit and a few of the stickers from the Embellishment Kit.
From my stash - black cardstock, cream cardstock, pink dotted paper scrap, green paper scrap, and pink sequins"

Lori used the following ScrapRoom Kits:


Make sure you check out the Kit Reveals on the

For more information about the 
or any of the 
visit our website:
www.scrap-room.com

Have a safe and healthy Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment