Wednesday, January 8, 2020

PhotoPlay "We Are Family" Page Kit Inspiration

Happy Hump Day!

Take a look at these awesome layouts the Designers created using the
PhotoPlay "We Are Family" Page kit
from the
January 2020 Flavors of the Month Kit:


Lisa Hidy
"Love Together We are Better"
Lisa shares this about her layout:
"From my stash: Doily & enamel dots
I had fun making this layout for a Christmas gift for my Mom. I used pictures of each grandchild and framed it in a 12 x 12 frame for her. This line is perfect for showcasing your famly photos!"

Heather Guy
"Baker Grandparents"
Heather shares this about her layout:
"Photoplay We Are Family kit is full of vibrant colors and is awesome for scrapping those precious moments of family. I used this kit to scrap a page of my nephew with his grandparents. I added foam behind the pictures and some of the circles and flowers to add dimension to the page. I added some alphas from my stash for the title."


Please visit our website
for more information on our kit clubs!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment