Thursday, December 6, 2018

Simple Stories "Christmas Vintage" Page Kit Inspiration

We have another wonderful layout to
share with you today! 

Design Team Member
Grace Tolman
created this wonderful layout inspired by the
from the

"Ready for Christmas"
Grace said this about her layout:
"I really liked the paper that had the leaves and berries on the sides but also wanted to use the back side so I cut out the center of the paper and covered it with another paper so you wouldn’t know that I’ve gutted that piece. 

I also inked the edges red so I can distinguish the papers between each layers. 

Instead of adding a title or a photo in the frame, I used it to highlight my journaling strips.
Personal Stash items used: Red Ink Pad; Small letter stickers ( My Mind’s Eye); Silhouette Cameo; Black Cardstock"

And check out her process video here:

Here's a look at the page kit:
Subscribe to our monthly kit club today and start receiving your kits!!
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment