Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Echo Park Imagine That Page Kit Inspiration

Another page kit within the
 April 2018 Flavors of the Month Kit
is
Echo Park "Imagine That" Page Kit.
Here's a couple of layouts from our DT:

"Imagine"
By: Ashley Smith
Ashley said this about her layout:
"I wanted to use both sides of the navy blue and multi-colored triangle paper, so I used a paper trimmer to cut a large square in the middle, flipped it over, and used it as the background. To give the page some dimension, I folded up the edges of the papers surrounding the pictures. The teal banner and stars were made with cardstock from my stash."

"Be Free to Imagine Always"
By: Heather Guy

Heather said this about her layout:
"I love this boy collection of superheroes and dinosaurs. As a mom of 4 boys, this kit got me excited! And my little Jackson LOVES dinosaurs so what a great kit to use from our trip to the fairgrounds to see an interactive Dinosaurs exhibit. I used the chipboard dinosaur and word “Imagine” from the add-on kit. The white letters are from my stash."
Here's a look at the page kit:
 Echo Park "Imagine That" Page Kit:
 * Embellishments may very

Also used to create the layouts was the
Subscribe to our monthly kit club today and start receiving your kits!!
See you tomorrow with more inspiration! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment