Thursday, January 11, 2018

Doubleshot Kit ~ PhotoPlay Page Kit Inspiration

Good Morning! 

Let's see what our Designers created with the 
PhotoPlay "Memory Lane" Page Kit
from the 

"Beautiful Memories"
by: Dee Hunt

Dee said this about her layout:
"My photo was a 5 x 7 of my daughter family. Using a stencil I created my background on the peach paper. I used a blue ink and add white and silver pen work on the edges of the blue pattern."

"Family is Forever"
by: Rochelle 

Here's a look at the

This is just ONE of the TWO page kits in the Doubleshot kit. 
 Here's a look at the complete  January 2018 Doubleshot Kit:
 * Embellishments will vary.

$15.00/$17.00 + shipping
(Membership price/Non-Membership)
To subscribe/purchase the Doubleshot kit, please visit:

Tomorrow we are sharing another Freaky Fast Friday layout! 
Don't miss it! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment