Thursday, August 24, 2017

Show & Tell ~ "Chasing Summer" Video by Robin Redd

Hello Friends! 
Today is Show & Tell day! 

That means, we get a special treat from Robin!  Take a look a this video w/subtitles
of Robin creating a pocket page from the 


Here's the layout:
"Chasing Summer" 
by: Designer Robin Redd
Here's what Robin shares about her layout:
"In this pocket page spread, I used product from the Shots of Life Kit as well as the Ephemera Kit.  In some pockets, I layered the Pink Paislee Ephemera from the Embellishment kit onto cards and photos. I cut some images from from some My Mind’s Eye Palm Beach Journal Cards and layered them on other journal cards

  It’s always fun to add enamel dots and wooden arrows to any project, like the ones that came from the Shots of Life Kit.    Twine and alphabet stickers and rubons were used from my stash."


I hope you enjoyed the video and that it's inspired you to ...get more pages done!

For more information on the 
or any of our other kits, please visit our website:

Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment