Monday, May 8, 2017

Pink Paislee "Oh My Heart" Page Kit Reveal & Inspiration

Hello and Happy Monday!

Today we are sharing another page kit f rom the 
May 2017 Flavors of the Month Kit.
Pink Paislee "Oh My Heart" Page Kit:
Here's a couple of layouts from our designers using the page kit above:

"Thumbs Up"
by: Steffanie Seiler
Steffanie said:
"I have been waiting for just the right collection to scrap these photos. This one from Pink Paislee really spoke to me. The fuchsia pink is the perfect match to the color of our shirts. The other prints and embellishments in this collection add nice contrast and interest. It all came together to make this pretty "girly" page that I am just so happy with. I'm so glad that I waited for this collection."

Stephanie also used the Patterned Paper Add On kit, Embellishment Add-On Kit and  Mist, sticker letters from her own stash. 

"Love Your Laugh"
by: Rochelle Spears

Here's a look at the
May Flavors of the Month kit:
YES!! You will receive 4 individual kits in ONE monthly kit for just 
$23.95 a month (membership price) + shipping! 

Join our monthly membership today!

Visit our YouTube channel for videos on our kits! 
Have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment