Tuesday, March 7, 2017

American Crafts "Lovey Day" Page Kit Inspiration :)

Hello and Happy Tuesday!
Here's another wonderful page kit from the 

American Crafts "Lovely Day"

Check out this wonderful layout 
TSR Designer Brenda Ragsdale
created with this page kit:
Brenda  shared this about her layout:
"I am delighted to share this page with you today!   I love the beautiful, fun muted colors in this page kit.  The sticker sheet in this page kit has so many options, it was hard to decide which direction 
I wanted to go with this layout.   I started out with a photo of my youngest granddaughter but when
I noticed the wild and free chipboard in the Embellishment Add On Kit, I knew this layout was 
going to be about my oldest granddaughter.   
To complete my page, I added jute, (2) kraft tags and (2) phrase word stickers from my stash!
I would love to see what this page kit inspired you to create!"

Here's a look at the

Yes! You will receive 4 individual kits in ONE monthly kit for just 
$23.95 a month (membership price) + shipping! 

Join our monthly membership today!

Visit our YouTube channel for videos on our kits! 
See you back here tomorrow with another page kit reveal! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment